New cart and harness!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
The cart arrived yesterday and I was finally able to put the whole thing together! The harness is from Ozark Mountain. It's their Fancy Rolled Show Harness in brass. The cart was custom made by Jim "Pops" Newman. In real life it is midnight blue with gold pinstriping (courtesy of justanothercowgirl). I couldn't be happier with it. I think Erick likes it too. (Erick is 35" tall, just coming 3 years old)

newcartcrop3.jpg

Newcartcrop1.jpg

newcartcrop2.jpg

YAY!! That cart turned out so nice...but then again they all do
default_biggrin.png
. He looks so good with the brass hardware! I love the entire package! He frames up so well!

OH yes and he looked awesome at the clinic on Saturday! (I love the pattern on his back...what do you call that??)

Thanks for all your comments so far. It is a lovely property (belongs to my mother in law) located in Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.

Thanks Nigel. He was a lot more excited Saturday that's for sure<LOL>. The pattern on his back is called lacing. I am SO happy with how the cart turned out. More people need to see Jim's work. Speaking of work I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to look through your portfolio. Everyone was talking about it<G>.

You got an "On The Bit" cart!! That is almost exactly the cart I have been wanting for years now--same color and everything. I am soooo green with envy! Congratulations!! You guys look ready to take on those big shows!!

You got an "On The Bit" cart!! That is almost exactly the cart I have been wanting for years now--same color and everything. I am soooo green with envy! Congratulations!! You guys look ready to take on those big shows!!

Yes the elusive "On The Bit "cart. They are pretty hard to come by so far
default_biggrin.png
. I love it in the blue but think it would also look fantastic in a brewster (very dark) green with gold piping.
default_yes.gif

Beautiful...the entire picture is so pleasing.

Congratulations!

Liz M.

Thanks Nigel. He was a lot more excited Saturday that's for sure<LOL>. The pattern on his back is called lacing. I am SO happy with how the cart turned out. More people need to see Jim's work. Speaking of work I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to look through your portfolio. Everyone was talking about it<G>.
That's okay, I'm sure you were busy doing lots of other things...ie. driving Erick hehe. Im sure there will be more opportunities for you to see my work
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back