New big horse! What ya think?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
anz09_15_05Lsm.jpg

And no, this isn't a request for a serious critique!! LOL

A real big'un huh? What--a whole whopping 34"er maybe??
biggrin.gif
He is certainly VERY pretty! Congratulations!

-Amy

Ooooooo - look at that mane! I love him -
wub.gif
congratulations!!

You're right, MiniSeasons. I'm a bad girl. I told a fib.

This is my grey stallion, Anzara. It feels like he's a new guy because he's is so plump now! We put him on grass for the last 2 months and it did wonders.

We took him out driving today-- except we couldn't get in the cart because we had flat tires. So he pulled an empty cart and Sarah guided him while walking behind. Here he is hooked up to the cart.

anzdriveSm.jpg

Tracy he looks wonderful. I wondered when I saw it if it was him. ARe you showing at Cumberland?

I thought that was Anzara or his twin brother. He's incredible.
biggrin.gif

Where is the breast collar on that harness, is it hidden by the shafts?? He does look good but the shafts look a bit long for him, and are a trifle low, flat tyres or not (mine are flat and finished- need new tyres!!) if you adjust his position (Assuming he has got a collar on
smile.gif
) he will find it easier to pull.

I'm lookin at this and saying, "that's Anzara! I know it is." Then I keep reading and sure enough it is. He looks wonderful Tracey. Still trying to sell him? Those pics are super!!!

I also love grey horses! That first picture of him is beautiful. Looks like he belongs in a fairy tale / story book!

rabbitsfizz said:
Where is the breast collar on that harness, is it hidden by the shafts??  He does look good but the shafts look a bit long for him, and are a trifle low, flat tyres or not (mine are flat and finished- need new tyres!!) if you adjust his position (Assuming he has got a collar on
smile.gif
) he will find it easier to pull.
468414[/snapback]

The breast collar needs adjustment. That's one reason Sarah isn't in the cart. If you look at the video on my website, the shafts don't go that far on him. With the breast collar on it wouldn't have so much play back and forth. He was only out for about 10 minutes on a level track. I knew the pic showed them long, but I didn't have another picture of him in harness. I'll keep your comments in mind the next time we hook him up.

Latest posts

Back