new baby!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
We had our mule baby, I bred my APHA mare to my spotted mini jack, yes we had to do some creative hill climbing to get er done
default_wink.png
. Anyways here he is, of course no spots but that is ok he is healthy and very cute!!!

bigred.jpg

Congrats! He's a good looking mule!!! We're thinking of breeding one my big mares to Kilroy. Hubby wants a riding mule that has the personality of Kilroy's offspring. So.....PM me and let me know how you managed this feat!!!!

This is the mare we want to breed him to. She's right around 15hh. Kilroy is only 33"!

cheval.jpg

Awww... what a cutie. I too love those eyes.

I am expecting a mini mule (I learned yesterday, that she probably has 1-1 1/2 weeks to go). But this breeding was done the other way around. A mini mare (black and white pinto) to a full size Jack. (Not by my arrangements, but I am hoping for the best for them).

What a handsome little guy! Of course, Momma's not bad looking, either!

Minimule, there's always AI
default_rolleyes.gif
The only problem I see is, how big would the baby grow to be? I've heard it's usually about halfway between the parents, although I know mules often get a bit bigger. By my math, Kilroy x your Paint mare is only about 12 hands, give or take a little. While I've no doubt a 12, 13 hand mule could be strong enough to carry most men, it might look a little funny!

You sure got a very nice looking mule out of the cross.
default_wub.png
CONGRATULATIONS!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
hey Shawna..Nice looking mare, I think I remember when you bought this one. Kilroy and her would have a nice mule together.
default_smile.png
.I have the perfect hill leading to the upper part of the barn, with cemented sides that are low...perfect for standing a small jack and a standard size mare. :DOH! .your welcome to bring them up and use it..Ohhh, and did I mention stay for vacation.
default_aktion033.gif
We used it for a haflinger and belgium. The halffie was small and was bred to the belgium mare worked perfect...lol... :DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations, he is beautiful!!! Love his color. Minimule, let me know if you breed your mare, she is beautiful and I look forward to seeing their foal!

He is beautiful.
default_wub.png
His color is so pretty. Your are really blessed to have such a beautiful new baby. Congrats
default_aktion033.gif

WHat a beauty............can't wait to see how he turns out as he grows up.

Latest posts

Back