New Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real Redneck

Reaction score
My mare has had her 4th baby, a baby girl, right now she is sorrel but more then likely she will be a silver dapple.

I couldn't decide what to name her but about the third time she kicked me in the knees she liked the soumd of "Stop that you little Butthead." ( so now she is Butthead )

All of my babys have been so sweet but this one came out kickin' & screamin'

at one week old she charged me,
wacko.gif
now is it just me or are babys NOT suposed to do that
unsure.gif

Red,

aktion033.gif
congrats on your new gal!! our only gal this year was just like that the first week,trying out teeth and heels. Every time she bit or kicked me I just picked her up and laid her down and held her for a couple of minutes until she quit struggling then petted ,scratched and gooed over her and she quit both. Now she follows me around like a shadow. She leaves mom and follows me. Good thing I don't need to do it any more cause i don't think I could pick her up any more
wub.gif
Wow they grow so fast.
biggrin.gif

Cheryl

I just sent her papers off today & the outcome of choosing a good name ( other then Butthead which suits her LOL) was Sylvandale's Fantastic Lady. her Dad is Fantastic Joe & her Mon is a Duchess so it fits her.

She is starting to acept me more now that she is a little older.
laugh.gif

Red.

Latest posts

Back