New baby- Black tobiano + sorrel tobiano=?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Introducing "Oz"!!! A SOLID BAY colt
default_biggrin.png
default_new_shocked.gif
[/SIZE]

Sire-Flying A Magic's Mr. Big Stuff (Jammer, multiple Nat. Top Five)

Dam-Flying A's She's Got Rhythm (Cheyenne, Nat. Top Ten, Dam of 2 Nat. Champs)

DSCF3201.jpg

DSCF3198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you never know, do you? He sure is a cutie, even though he was supposed to be pinto, lol! congrats!!
default_biggrin.png

Hey, you never know, do you? He sure is a cutie, even though he was supposed to be pinto, lol! congrats!!
default_biggrin.png
[SIZE=12pt]LOL, Thanks
default_smile.png
I really don't care what color he is, but I sure was surprised! This mare has only had one solid foal before...by our leopard stallion!
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]LOL, Thanks
default_smile.png
I really don't care what color he is, but I sure was surprised! This mare has only had one solid foal before...by our leopard stallion!
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Oh of course, lol! Just when you EXPECT color, you can be sure not to get a speck of white, ROFLOL! Been there!
default_yes.gif

I have a friend who has a solid bay stallion, and when his foals started coming out PINTO you could have knocked her over with a feather-- those are even a bigger surprise.
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
he looks alot like our solid bay colt born from to pinto parents.

here is your colt twin. Our colt Sniper is solid bay with appy characteristics.

dam is sorrel pinto with appy in background

sire is bay pinto with appy in background

go figure.
default_yes.gif

Your guy is a cutie.
default_wub.png

DSC05424-2.jpg

I have a mare whos dam was a pal. tobiano and sire was a chestnut tobiano, and she turned out solid buckskin! I guess you just never know what you may get.... LOL

Congratulations Laura
default_aktion033.gif
He's a super cute baby boy
default_yes.gif
They sure can surprise us with their color can't they. Thats what makes it so interesting.Joyce

[SIZE=12pt]LOL, Thanks
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]
Yes that would be my Risky
default_wink.png
But last year at about August after she's been clipped a bunch of times she's starting to get whites hairs on her rump
default_yes.gif
And guess what Laura we bred her to a Leopard stallion and we got a solid silver filly
default_wacko.png
I just opened a thread on her its titled "Pleasant Views Oh Mia Mya" Not sure if you seen it or not.

I love your colt though he's gorgeous like his big sis
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Laura, he is a handsome boy!!

He just didnt want you to think you had it all figured out!!
default_yes.gif

Hahaha surprise indeed, but what a guy, no matter the color!

Congratulations!

Liz

[SIZE=12pt]LOL, Thanks
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]
Yes that would be my Risky
default_wink.png
But last year at about August after she's been clipped a bunch of times she's starting to get whites hairs on her rump
default_yes.gif
And guess what Laura we bred her to a Leopard stallion and we got a solid silver filly
default_wacko.png
I just opened a thread on her its titled "Pleasant Views Oh Mia Mya" Not sure if you seen it or not.

I love your colt though he's gorgeous like his big sis
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Oh my goodness, I have to go see! Yippee, I'm a Grandma again!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back