~NEW BABY~ 1ST FOAL OF THE YEAR!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I would like to introduce everyone to:

JMS EK Buddha's Dare To Dream

1200931day_old-med.jpg

1200931hrold-med.jpg

When this filly came into this world when her mother scared me to death this morning for moving around like a drunk. When everyone told me it was the early stages of labor I felt so much better. We missed this baby coming out like 5 min. after she was born. Her name is Dreamer. Her mom is Bud's Mr. P's Little Suzie and her sire is Lil Hills King Buddha. She is going to grey out just like her daddy, atleast she didn't come out a colorful pinto where you couldnt see it lol. We are just in love with her. It's funny we have been watching this other mare for months now and is 3 weeks over due and this one foals before her
default_rolleyes.gif
: .

But momma and baby are doing great! :aktion033:

120093dreamer.JPG

She looks really bad right now, she's probably only 30 min. old in these pics so will take new ones later this week :bgrin

CONGRATS on such a cutie! I love that picture of her sitting at the cement block, it looks like she's having a confrence or a cup of tea
default_wub.png
: !

Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you that nothing was wrong with your mare--that would have scared me too!

Congrats Jamie! Just beautiful and the pics are adorable!

Congratulations Jamie! I just love that pic of her at the block! :bgrin And, she just might not grey out either!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! :bgrin

Baby is so cute, doing very good. I'm still waiting on the 1 that should foal anytime now since she's 3 weeks over due
default_rolleyes.gif
: then my foaling season is done and over with.

I'm also excited to announce today we got my mare Chi Chi ultrasounded and she's having a baby next year! Very excited about this baby.

Congratulations Jamie! What a nice filly! Our mare that was "close to foaling" while we were at the clinic Sat. was nice enough to wait until about 4:15 A.M. on Sunday to foal. We, too, got a filly!

Pam C.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back