New at home pic of my new mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Here is the first home pic of Silly..... I feel so bad for her staying isolated right now.... but she is so beautiful and truly arabian looking.....thanks for letting me share.[/SIZE]

Lyn
f2c99db4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Here are the pics that LAcy took of her that made me fall in love with her and believe it or not she is my ONLY silver bay![/SIZE]

f2d6726d.jpg

f2d671c4.jpg

I had an old arab mare Sahara Sedonia and this is her mini twin! Thats why I had to have her.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]She is 36.5 Sandy.... bigger than what you like ...lol She is going to be bred to the palamino stallion we have on lease. Uno.[/SIZE]

uno.jpg

I will really be looking forward to that 07 baby!

Lyn

Lyn, she is gorgeous, and that Palomino...
new_shocked.gif
Oh...my...GAWD!!! Stunning! You should get something really nice from that cross!!!

Silly is gorgeous Lyn.

What a great addition.

Tommy

[SIZE=14pt]Sillouette is what happens when 2 amha reg parents have a baby that out grows her papers. Pedigree still the same.... Stouts Kit Kat breeding but she is 36 inches tall. She is my rationalle along with another B mare that had a parents that there should be a breeding apendix for amha.[/SIZE]

Lyn

AMEN, lyn! I too agree with an AMHA breeding appendix. AND, by the way, she is a beautiful mare 36" or 16 hands!

[SIZE=21pt]OOOOOOHHHHH!
new_shocked.gif
Lynn she is just simply gorgeous! As is that palomino stallion!! Isn't that stallion shetland bred? I just love him....
wub.gif
and her... are her eyes blue? [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back