New Arrivals at Longman Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
We have been selecting our animals for our breeding program for quite some time. After almost fifteen years of breeding and showing miniature horses, I think we have gotten it exactly like we wanted! I would like to introduce:

2009_04154_15_20090020.jpg

2009_04154_15_20090016.jpg

Longman's Legacy Las Vegas (aka "Showgirl") Black pinto filly; foaled 4/4/09. She is sired by Grassmere's Jazz Singer (ASPC/AMHR) and out of MKK Kankakee Kolor (ASPC/AMHR). This baby should mature around 37" and will be ASPC/AMHR registered. She has a huge floating trot, show attitude, a long neck and a pretty head.

2009_04154_15_20090026.jpg

Ripleyfoal2.jpg

Longman's Knockin On Heaven's Door (aka "Knocker") Bay pinto filly; foaled 3/31/09. She is sired by Blue Ice MTP Guns N Roses ("Axel") and out of our Roan Ranger granddaughter, Longman's Ranger Blue Ripley. This filly has 5 National or World Grand Champions in the first 3 generations of her pedigree. She is going to mature in the 30" range, AMHA/AMHR registered. We expect big things from this little girl.

Longman's Legacy London (aka "London") - Solid black but will gray filly; foaled 4/15/09. Again, sired by Grassmere's Jazz Singer and out of our AMHR National Top Ten mare, HRE Midnight Lady. Jazz continues to put his long, long neck and huge hip on his babies. We are getting more pictures of this filly to add to our website and post soon, please keep checking back.

Check out our updated website for more pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both too cute, I really like Showgirl!

Congratulations Adam! My favorite is still ShowGirl!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Nice foals!
default_wub.png
Definately on track with your breeding program!

Ohhhhh......Showgirl will need to be one of Guiness' GFs in the future!!!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Congrats on both!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back