new arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't visit the pony forum very often ...but glad I did to say congrats on your new beauty
default_wub.png

Just this one--the mare came to us in foal--I haven't bred any to Venture...

Yet.

I am just so pleased with this one....she thinks very highly of herself, I look forward to showing her.

Wow! They are both so beautiful! Your little one looks pretty pleased with herself even through the photos! I bet you will have a fun time showing her.

Congratulations!

Don't suppose you want to trade marbles for her?
default_whistling.gif

7fluffyfriends...even though marbles don't eat...I will have to pass on the offer of a trade for this one! :D

She does think very highly of herself. I tempt photos of her to my mon and she asks what the filly is looking at. I say nothing, she is just looking--she just has that upheaded stance, and is interested in everything.

While I love pintos, a lot of time their markings detract from their conformation. But not this little girl she is beautiful. You should be really proud of her. LOL Congrats!
default_thumbup.gif
default_yes.gif

Thank you John! I agree--some pintos have really unfortunate markings! I am so happy with how this one came out! :D

This little girl is very fat at the moment--her mama milks like a Holstein cow!--she is due to be weaned but I haven't had time to rearrange ponies and separate these two. Hopefully she will slim down once she is off the milk!

Latest posts

Back