new arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Minimor

Reaction score
Just this one--the mare came to us in foal--I haven't bred any to Venture...

Yet.

I am just so pleased with this one....she thinks very highly of herself, I look forward to showing her.

7fluffyfriends

Reaction score
Wow! They are both so beautiful! Your little one looks pretty pleased with herself even through the photos! I bet you will have a fun time showing her.

Congratulations!

Don't suppose you want to trade marbles for her?

Minimor

Reaction score
7fluffyfriends...even though marbles don't eat...I will have to pass on the offer of a trade for this one! :D

She does think very highly of herself. I tempt photos of her to my mon and she asks what the filly is looking at. I say nothing, she is just looking--she just has that upheaded stance, and is interested in everything.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
While I love pintos, a lot of time their markings detract from their conformation. But not this little girl she is beautiful. You should be really proud of her. LOL Congrats!

Minimor

Reaction score
Thank you John! I agree--some pintos have really unfortunate markings! I am so happy with how this one came out! :D

This little girl is very fat at the moment--her mama milks like a Holstein cow!--she is due to be weaned but I haven't had time to rearrange ponies and separate these two. Hopefully she will slim down once she is off the milk!

Latest posts