New and only baby of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoMango

Reaction score
And its a COLT... ARRGH...Havent here in 5 or 6 YEARS.. But he sure is a cutie, and quite possibly a keeper.
default_wub.png
Didnt get much color out of him either.

But we did get a BLUE eye.. Neither parent have blue eyes. So , I guess he is a black sabino???? havent thought of a registered name yet.

Here is Booger.. He looks like he has a booger on his nose.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

BABY5-22-08013.jpg

BABY5-22-08021.jpg

Here he is chasing my daughter in circles.

BABY5-22-08023.jpg

BABY5-22-08022.jpg

BABY5-22-08024.jpg

BABY5-22-08019.jpg

BABY5-22-08020.jpg

Pic of his dam

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

And his Sire

Rio.jpg

I'm betting he got frame or splash from sire or dam (or both) which is what gave him the bald face and blue eye(s).. Very cute little boy!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

What a sweet baby boy!
default_yes.gif
Congratulations!

He sure is cute!

COngratulations on your new colt. Yes, his mare is a frame overo, and is likely the source of his blue eye.

He is a very handsome little man! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I just want to thank you - I laugh out loud every time I read your sign off on your posts!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys. I thought his dam was discussed on here last year, and the consensus was she was sabino? Dang, I plan on selling her, do you think I should have her tested?

Glad it makes you laugh!
default_wink.png
default_aktion033.gif

He is a very handsome little man! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I just want to thank you - I laugh out loud every time I read your sign off on your posts!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back