New AMHA show on RFD TV

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
American Miniature Horse Association

5601 S. I-35W w Alvarado, TX 76058 w Phone: 817-783-5600 ext. 320

AMHA Marketing Manager

(817)783-5600 ext. 320

[email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The 2005 AMHA World Championship Show Highlights Hit the Air Waves

ALVARADO, TX November 7, 2005 - The American Miniature Horse Association and Vigilante Films have joined together once again to showcase the 2005 AMHA World Championship Show on RFD-TV. The upcoming episode will feature the exhibitors and various competitions throughout the 2005 World Championship Show.

The 2005 AMHA World Championship Show took place October 1-8, 2005 in Fort Worth, Texas and featured more than 900 Miniature Horses. These horses competed in Local and Regional Championship shows throughout the year in order to advance to the World Show. The 2005 World Show Champion of Champion's was Liberty's Miss Kentucky who also won this prestigious award in 2004.

"The 2005 AMHA World Show was a spectacular event," says AMHA President Bob Kane. "The horses exhibited were certainly the 'Best of the Best.' It is an honor to compete at the AMHA World level. All of these horses are World Champion quality, they worked hard to get here and are deserving of special recognition. The exhibitors may not all go home with a coveted World Champion Title, but they all know they deservingly competed against the best horses in the World."

The American Miniature Horse Association was formed in 1978 to promote the breeding, exhibiting, use and perpetuation of the American Miniature Horse, separate and apart from ponies and other small equines. Today, the AMHA has more than 11,500 members and more than 160,000 registered horses across the United States and 38 international countries.

The 2005 AMHA World Championship Show highlight episodes will air in two parts. The first episode will air on RFD-TV at the following times: Thursday, November 10 - 2pm & 10 pm, Friday, November 11 - 6 am, and Sunday, November 13 - 2 pm. The second episode will air on RFD-TV on: Thursday, November 17 - 2 pm & 10 pm, Friday, November 18 - 6 am and Sunday, November 20 - 2 pm. All times are EST. RFD-TV is channel 9409 on Dish Network and channel 379 on DirecTV. To find out how to get RFD-TV, please contact your local cable provider.

For more information on these episodes or the AMHA, please visit www.amha.org, email [email protected] or pick up the November/December issue of Miniature Horse World.

Sincerely,

Alison Elrod

Marketing Manager

American Miniature Horse Association

www.amha.org

Don't forget to tune into RFD-TV to see the best of the 2005 World Championship Show!

For more information, visit us online at www.amha.org.

The schedule is posted on the web site.

Looking forward to this!

Liz M.

Darn. My dad has Dish but I wont be seeing him until the 23rd. Guess I will be missing out.

I don't suppose there's any chance of getting this channel in Canada is there? Does anyone know? I'd happily add it to my satellite package it that was possible!!

aktion033.gif
Already set the DVR for all episodes! Can't wait!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Kendra-

Contact your satellite supplier; it'd be worth a try! RFD-TV is increasingly popular, and growing in viewership, as far as I can tell. There ARE lots of us rural types!!

RFD is on staellite TV Right? Darn, I have regualr cable and won't be able to see it. They used to televise the Nationals on the cable sports channel. I wish they still did!

RFD-TV is channel 9409 on Dish Network

I looked on RFD-TV on my dish for November 10th at 2:00pm and its not listed as the AMHA horse show. Is it under another name?

Just bumping this up to remind everyone that it starts tonight!!! I'm so....excited!!!

10pm 379 on Direct tv!!

On Direct TV, I found it under the show called "Horse babies".

Why they are calling it that, I have no idea
rolleyes.gif

Sue
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back