New Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Names I have in mind

• Babe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady

• Krissa- girl I bought her from

• Crissy - Blond on Three's Company

• Penny

• Polly

• Mazy

• Lacey

• Blondie

• Lola

• CC- for Central City the town she came from

• Luna - means moon

• oro - gold in spanish

• Diamond for the one little white mark

• Farah

• Kandy Korn - Kandy for short

• Jewel

• Fancy

• Total voters

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Well...I made the move and bought the little QH mare. She isn't papered and I do not choose to call her Babe as she was called. Her first owner called her Lady. I have thought of many names and so far only one really suits her.

pally1.jpg

She is a very pretty girl
default_wub.png
. How old is she? How tall? I voted Lady, I know it's a common name but I had a Lady when I was young and have a soft spot for it
default_smile.png

She is 8 years old. The girl said she was 14.2 hands, but I am guessing right at 14 hands. She isn't very large at all. She is a doll baby, but was pretty wound up when we brought her home.

I got stuck between CC and Crissy. Wish I could have voted twice! She looks too petite and girlie for a Lady to me. But that is just my humble opinion. I like the reasonings behind both CC and Crissy and she is a cute little blonde!
default_smile.png
I just love her kind eye. Have fun with her.

I voted! Can't wait to see which name you decide on!
default_biggrin.png

We have one at my instructor's barn that looks like her her name is Shy. I forget her registered name, but SHy donesn't fit her as she's not shy. I do how ever like Chy short for Chyanne (or however you spell it).

Christy

Went for my first "at home" ride last night. It went ok. I have to get some smaller tack to fit her as she is pretty tiny. I had a "cowboy" friend come ride her to tell me what he thought. He thinks she needs miles of riding, but should be ok. I need to work first and foremost with her and moving equipment and machinery. I guess that was a problem area, but I just find that she is really alert and not really spooky.

As for names. I am stuck between Luna and Fancy. I don't really like Lady and it wouldn't be on the list if she hadn't once had that name. Of course I have a soft spot for "lola" too!
default_smile.png

I like the name Shy or Chy, but I have a niece who is Cheyenne. Someone else said I should call her Mark, for the mark on her forehead. She will never have a name!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back