New Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Wanted to thank Genie ... I Think?

Check out his ears Genie
default_biggrin.png

We said no more outdoor dogs. Never say Never....

Kenneled beside our bed, untill 5:30 a.m. Hubby got up for work and took him out to potty.

Hope to have another barn dog, Maybe
default_laugh.png
(Going to the barn by the weekend)

So here is our 7 week old, Border Collie COOPER

Coopercollage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I love him......of the 10 in the litter, I think you hit the jackpot
default_aktion033.gif

They love the barn and being busy looking after all the animals. He'll herd your ducks too
default_yes.gif

Of course I love him......of the 10 in the litter, I think you hit the jackpot
default_aktion033.gif

They love the barn and being busy looking after all the animals. He'll herd your ducks too
default_yes.gif

After Glen seen your male circling our horse and the female laying, making sure the mare did not get out of her round pen.

He had second thoughts. He loved the way yours naturally herded.

He starts holidays Friday so he will be busy, training & getting Cooper settled in the barn, but for now, he will be in the house to get to know us.

Right now he is sleeping at my feet while I type this
default_wub.png

Thanks again Genie
default_saludando.gif

I have 2 shelties! <Shasta and Bo>

I will have to post pics!<I also have a German Shepard and she guards our house and the minis and our other animals that we have!When ever i go out to feed the minis she is always a few steps behind me and while i am feeding them she lays there looking around! I Love her to death!By the way i will post pics of her to! Her name is angel and i have a cute,funny pic of her!>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 border collies! <Shasta and Bo>

I will have to post pics!<I also have a German Shepard and she guards our house and the minis and our other animals that we have!When ever i go out to feed the minis she is always a few steps behind me and while i am feeding them she lays there looking around! I Love her to death!By the way i will post pics of her to! Her name is angel and i have a cute,funny pic of her!>
Looking forward to the pictures
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back