New addition to our fur family!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
I am adopting a retired female( spayed) Biewer Yorkshire Terrier. Biewers are specially colored yorkies from Germany. They are white, gold and black( or blue). Her breeder is very responsible and emailed me and asked if I would retire this little one to my home. I bought my current Yorkie girl from her. She felt that rehoming her would be a nice thing to do, but wasn't going to rehome her if the home wasn't the perfect one... and she felt we are it! The yorkies live in the breeders home and sleep in her and the kids beds, like any other dogs. No kennels there. I am so excited. DiDi is small and sweet, now spayed, and will be a lovely companion for my little yorkie girl, Farah. I am very grateful to this nice lady. Its hard to part with one but I will give her a great home. I will be picking her up next week.

Robin

Sounds great Robin, we need to see pictures as soon as you can!! I love those little sweet yorkie faces!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Don't you know the rules!!! You cannot post about a new fur baby (especially one that sounds this cute!!!) and not include PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and I can't wait to see her
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

didi3-4abx2cdl1.jpeg

I am not good at posting pictures, but I just tried this is DiDi. Real name is Art of High Class Dee. She was best in show then retired to breed. Now retired from breeding to become my new baby and Farah's new friend! I pick her up this thursday!!!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh!!! I am happy I checked back to see if you have pictures!!! I've never seen that breed before but she could not be cuter! I love her
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Today is the day I pick up DiDi! I am sooooo excited!!!!

Robin

Oh, I just love her..

I am a professional groomer and I want to groom her and bow her up with cute top know bows and nail polish!!

I have never seen one.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back