New Addition to My Mini Family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I done stepped in it now! I'm tired of waiting to move to the family farm to get the critters I want. I'm not getting any younger LOL! I figured we have room for one more if it was very small since my 2 girls hang out in one stall anyway. So I saw this little girl on Craigslist and after 2 sleepless nights, I called about her.

We were going to go see her (2 hrs away) but I figured I'd just want her anyway, so arrainged for her to be delivered by her current owners.

Meet Coco Puff

Coco-1.jpg

coco6.jpg

She is a mini mule, about 5 years old and only 28 inches tall! She should be here Saturday. I can't wait
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I sure hope she works out and my girls don't beat her up! I've wanted a mini mule for a long time and I'm not waiting any more!

What an appropriate name!!
default_smile.png
Very cute!

That's what I like, a girl who knows what she wants and gets it. Way to go girl, you make us proud. Lol

Coco Puff is just adorable. Congratulations

She's adorable! I looked at the photos first and thought - wow look at them ears - and then read she's a mini mule. Cute!

She is adorable! Congratulations!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back