New Addition to Irish Hills Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
We are happy to announce our newest member here at Irish Hills Farm....

Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination
default_aktion033.gif

Imagination is a 2 year old ASPC / AMHR daughter of Getitia's Graham's Little King Lee, an ASPC HOF Superior Sire and her dam is Buckeye WCF Kewpie Doll Cutie, one of Getitia's favorite mares, who happens to be a daughter of Hall of Fame winner, Michigan's Man of Steel.

We purchased Imagination from Scott & Susie Hite and we can't thank them enough for allowing us to purchase another fine pony from them.
default_aktion033.gif

Imagination will be shown for the next couple of years and later crossed to our Wall Street Illusions Jazz Singer for some outstanding foals.

Photos coutesy of Getitia/Buckeye WCF & Scott & Susie Hite/Hite's Little Wonders

imageyearling.jpg

Yearling

image.jpg

Two year old - awarded Supreme at a show this year.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on another GORGEOUS addition, Sheryl!!! You've got such beautiful horses
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations Sheryl on your newest addition.

Arlene

Oooh la la, VERY pretty!!
default_wub.png
congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I can't wait to meet Imagination next month at the Urbana, OH show. She'll be coming home from there and I'll drag her on over to the ASPC Congress and than the AMHR National Show.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Sheryl......Nice boy!
UMMmm..Carol....It's a FILLY
default_wub.png
LOL

Oh u lucky duck
default_biggrin.png
She is lovely as are all Getitias horses. I think we have similar taste in many of our horses. We are getting more and more closely related minis and ponies all the time.
default_wub.png

Congratulations very pretty filly. You got your King Lee filly again.. Wishing you the best with her. Walt and Frannie

Wow, Sheryl, you sure are collecting some pretty ones down there! Way to go!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelley

Thanks again everyone for the compliments on Imagination.

Jen, you and I have exquisite taste in miniature horses and shetland ponies.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
And I can't wait to meet Banker in person.

Fran, I'm totally thrilled to have a King Lee daughter and can't wait for her and Jazz Singer to have their date in a couple of years.
default_yes.gif

Hey Shelley, you coming to Urbana? You bringing trouble with you?

Hey Sheryl, I was thinking about coming down to Urbana, but I don't know if it's too late

to send entries in now. I e-mailed the contact person last night and asked, but haven't had

a reply. I don't see the closing date on the showbill.

Shelley

Thanks again everyone for the compliments on Imagination.

Jen, you and I have exquisite taste in miniature horses and shetland ponies.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
And I can't wait to meet Banker in person.

Fran, I'm totally thrilled to have a King Lee daughter and can't wait for her and Jazz Singer to have their date in a couple of years.
default_yes.gif

Hey Shelley, you coming to Urbana? You bringing trouble with you?

Latest posts

Back