New addition for me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hey all! I would like to introduce a new addition to my growing mini herd! I bought her from her long time owner and friend of mine, Regina Stake from Country Acres Miniatures not far from me - I've had my eye on this mare for quite a long time, so I'm excited to finally call her my mine!!

Her name is: Harmony Hills Cherakee Blue Bonnet - AMHA; Harmony Hills Cherakee Blue Mist - AMHR. She's a 14 year old mare and the mother to one of my other mini mares. Making plans to show her and her daughter (my seasoned show mini) this year and to also break her drive single/double with her daughter.

Anyone want to guess the pinto pattern: bald face, black eye liner, black lip stick markings on her muzzle, and 4 stockings. Her daughter has the same markings - different color coat though - with a left partial blue eye.

Here's Anabelle:

100_0985.jpg

100_0984.jpg

Becky M.

Congrats - she is very pretty and sounds like you already have some wonderful plans for her
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my new girl! I'm really excited to finally have her. Show season can't come fast enough now!

Latest posts

Back