New Addition for me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
Well, I got a new horse! Or, atleast I almost have! Lol. We are headed to pick him up Friday morning. He is all I have been looking for in a halter gelding to show in youth. I adore the 30" minis, and he sticks right at 30.0" and is also my favorite color- bay! I have a filly I have been doing obstacle and showmanship with this year, but she is just not something I would show in halter. So, im super excited to be getting this boy!
default_aktion033.gif
He is my birthday/Christmas present this year. I am so thankful for him. He will be my main show horse for the year. We are also beginning construction on a new barn this weekend, which just adds to the excitement!

Here he is "Alliance Zoom Zoom Zoom" He won his yearling gelding AOTE futurity class at Worlds this year! Can't wait to see his little picture in Miniature Horse World. SO cool!
default_wub.png

http://lazynfarms.com/home.php <---- That is the link to the farm that I am purchasing him from. He is the first picture when you scroll down a bit
default_yes.gif

AWWWW! what a cute little baugger!

Congrats!

I really like his name too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everybody!
default_aktion033.gif
I will make sure and follow the rules and post pictures uppon his arival!
default_wink.png
Gosh, these little guys are the best.

Back