Nerves have really kicked in!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I will be leaving for Nationals for the FIRST TIME on Sunday! Get to ride out with Connie B. and am really excited about spending the time with her and Tim, love these people!!!!
biggrin.gif

Talked with trainer last night, they arrived in Tulsa safe and sound with my Sophie girl and new, soon to be gelding, but will be a stallion for Nationals, Blue. Their arrival was a relief for me.

BUT, then all of a sudden realized, THEY ARE THERE, THIS IS HAPPENING, and my nerves went into high gear!!!! Never expected it, hadn't been anxious, or nervous, just a little excited!

I got so much to get ready, leaving behind the horses, a hubby and a 12 year old! And yes, they can do it without me, but just the mom part of me needs to make sure, so we have list heaven going on at our house. How sad am I, I have never left them for a week before.

The trainer is doing it all!!!!!! I am showing in a few classes, but what in the world do I have to be nervous about???
ohmy.gif
Make it go away!!! Cause I need to get stuff done!!!!

First time jidders???

Just want to have fun and meet some wonderful new people, I am so looking forward to that!

See, none of this makes sense,
wacko.gif

I know, it must be because I won't be along for the trip with Marty.
biggrin.gif
That was so much fun last year!

Deep breath,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND Get'r done!

Why is this bothering me so much????? I never, ever get nervous about anything!!
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Reading your post made me more nervous! We are going to drive Brenda crazy! I own little Haley. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get the house as clean as the barn for my annal retentive caretaker. Also writing a book covering the care and feeding of my critters, I've never left them for so long! I'm a nervous wreck just thinking about showing. Haven't figured out what to do about the prom dress boobs flopping around problem. My co-worker swore Wal-mart had stick on bra things...just got back from there and they thought I was crazy! Maybe duct tape will work? Don't want a wardrobe malfunction! Well we leave brignt and early tomorrow AM for Tulsa and I should be cleaning the house or at least looking for my duct tape. See you in Tulsa.

I am sooooooooo hoping once I get down there things will calm down. For me anyway.

I seem to have a lot of excess energy right now, getting a lot done. Maybe Brenda will like me more, will have to do a lot of work for her to get rid of this!
biggrin.gif

Carolyn, it may just be the "before" jitters where you worry about EVERYTHING! once you get there you will settle down and be fine. I guarantee it!
rolleyes.gif
you will do just fine! wish i were going too!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Want some of my Xanac? Have FUN!!!!!! First hug Miss Prints for me.

Carolyn,

You and Bob are welcome to come sit and watch some classes with me.

That way, nobody will know how nervous you are because of the way that the fat, bald guy next to you is shaking.
unsure.gif

Latest posts

Back