neoprene throatlatch sweats

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase Neoprene Throatlatch sweats(4"), but can't seem to find them! Every place I am looking only offers the ones lined with polarfleece, which I already have. I can't seem to find plain neoprene sweats. Anyone know where to get them? I found one place that carries them, but they are back ordered until Mid-April. They need to be able to fit large A and B size Mini's.

Thanks in advance

Jen

Schneider's carries a line of sweats called Super Sweats. They do not have fixed closures like most sweats, the velcro sticks anywhere on the sweat and it isn't attached on either side. I am ordering those in weanling (horse) size and trimming them to fit. I haven't been able to find any made for mini sweats that I like either. I have found a couple of full neck mini sweats that look pretty good, but nothing for the throatlatch area. If you find any, please post a link?

Hi, if you will go to the site www.horseblankets.com, they carry the super sweats at better prices than Schneiders, I love the super sweats, we just buy the large horse and cut them to the sizes we need. They have a 5" x 35 for 25.00, a 7.5" x36 for 32.00 and a 10" x 36 for 40.00 Cindy

Oooooh! Thanks for that! It's nice to know there's a cheaper place. Schneider's prices are pretty high on those sweats.

Latest posts

Back