NEMHS_Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I didn't stay very long so only got a few photos. Just thought everyone would like to check them out, and well I love showing my photos off to the world.
default_biggrin.png

More photos found on my website: Little Miracles Farm - Fredericks Photography, NEMHS_June 1st

*If anyone wants to be removed from my site, please feel free to pm or e-mail me and I will take you off immediately*

Preview of what you'll find on my site

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
GREAT photos! I LOVE the first one! So artistic!!!!! VERY NICE! I wish you were closer, I'd LOVE to have someone come and take photos!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
default_yes.gif

Thank you, I really enjoy taking pictures of the Minis. I wish I didn't have other obligations, as I would love to attend more of the shows in New England. But duty calls, and have to make money in order to keep my expensive mini hobby that I enjoy so much
default_wub.png

You got 4 good pictures of me and my horse Hot Shot. I was wondering if you sell them without the logo or...? You are a very good photographer.
default_yes.gif
My logo stays on the image, but I take the large copy write going through the image off. Once the image is sold you can do what you please with the image just as long as its not edited. If you want something edited, I just ask for permisson, and that my logo stays on the image.

Thank you, I really enjoy taking photos. The bethany show is the closest to me, I only live about 15-20 minutes away, so I look forward to it every year just to get out there and snap some shots.

You take absolutely stunning photos! I love them!

You took some good pictures of me with my gelding Alamos showys y not me

thank you

oh, great pics! none of me.

Bailey, i love how hotshot jumps, like 2 feet above the jump. I also loved how you just shoved him over it, that was great.

lilmiraclesfarm, that is what i meant by logo, the one going across the picture. I didnt mean the one in the corner, i dont mind that.

Thanks Jenny. That was is first time doing hunter, he usually does jumper so he is used to higher jumps. I have worked with him a lot so if he tries to stop or tries to push me from the jump, i push him right back in front of it!

Bailey, i love how hotshot jumps, like 2 feet above the jump. I also loved how you just shoved him over it, that was great.
Sorry, I wasn't there that long. I probley got there around 11ish and left around 2ish. There was no playing favorites. I tried to get whoever was standing near me or the ring while I was there.

lilmiraclesfarm, that is what i meant by logo, the one going across the picture. I didnt mean the one in the corner, i dont mind that.

Thanks Jenny. That was is first time doing hunter, he usually does jumper so he is used to higher jumps. I have worked with him a lot so if he tries to stop or tries to push me from the jump, i push him right back in front of it!
Yup, I would take the big one out.
default_smile.png

I don't know who owns that Bay Pinto, but his pictures are beautiful!
Yes, it was cute, he was just poseing up a storm on the sidelines. I couldn't resist captureing it.

Sorry, I wasn't there that long. I probley got there around 11ish and left around 2ish. There was no playing favorites. I tried to get whoever was standing near me or the ring while I was there.

Oh, ik! im not upset or anything, i was just making a statement. I was in the youth sr geldings w/ bailey so i showed before lunch.

Hello All!

Angel Catarius and Nancy Massi asked me to post this for them.

"Thank you so much for the photos you took of my horse. It's the first bay pinto picture. His name is SRF Viceroy. He is our 3 year old stallion. You did a great job capturing his essence. Thank you again.

Those are some great pictures that you took!!! Wish we could have made it to the show, but it just wasn't possible.

I have to agree with everyone on the pictures of the first bay pinto, Victor, or SRF Viceroy..... They are fantastic!!!

Latest posts

Back