NEMHS Show in Hancock NH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
What a nice day over at ClearBrook Farms for the NEMHS show. It was my first A show to go to and everyone was nice. I was able to get a couple pictures of Fred (Linda Best) in the driving class. Thought I would share them with everyone.

Fred (horse) is looking at the blue ribbons as to say I know they are for me...

322483214.jpg

I love this action of Fred(horse).
default_wub.png

322483210.jpg

Thank you Liz/Frank for opening the barn up to hold a show. Your grounds are lovely!!
default_yes.gif

Sure looks like a wonderful time! What a beautiful place too! Love the expression on Fred's face
default_aktion033.gif

You should have seen the expression on Fred's face when he got caught trying to date Becky in the trailer after he untied himself and scooted under the butt rope. Linda
default_new_shocked.gif

I think I did see the expression on Fred's face when he "practiced" that dating maneuver when you loaded him on the trailer. I wasn't surprised to hear what he tried on the way home. I guess he liked Becky even better than the ribbons he won.

Here is another shot of Fred and "Fred" (Linda) at the show (if this works):

Fred_ch_6_22_08_3.jpg

I think I did see the expression on Fred's face when he "practiced" that dating maneuver when you loaded him on the trailer. I wasn't surprised to hear what he tried on the way home. I guess he liked Becky even better than the ribbons he won.

Here is another shot of Fred and "Fred" (Linda) at the show (if this works):

Fred_ch_6_22_08_3.jpg
Fred looked OUTSTANDING!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Frank

Latest posts

Back