NEMHS show at CLEAR BROOK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streaker

Reaction score
We had a great time at the show met some really nice people and saw some old friends..... " Streaker"

Clear Brooks Moe's Streaking did very well, I am so proud of him. He did fairly well in liberty, and didn't dissapointment me in Halter..... Streaker took a Grand Champion and 3 Reserve Champions..... I am probably mixing this all up since I am still having a hard time figuring out what classes are what.
default_smile.png
all and all it was a great show
default_aktion033.gif

Frank

Congratulations Frank. Streaker looked awesome. You just need to not be so nervous. You and Liz both did a great job. Linda

I had a great time myself!

Seeing Diana, Karen, Liz, Melanie and Linda and a few others was really nice. Saw some nice horses.

I skipped out when I saw a storm coming so didn't get to see everyone.

But I had a great time while I was there and almost got the fever!

It was a very well run show and people seemed to be having a great time!

Liz's personality permeates the whole farm. Her laid back personality and her genuine friendly caring for her friends and her animals makes it a wonderful fun place to be.

default_wub.png

Bonnie

I too had a great day. I had never been to Clear Brook before, what am awesome facility. Thanks NEMHS for putting on a great show, even though Missy was a little mean for putting those rubber duckies in the water and making us ground tie on a tarp....

Missy, Missy, Missy...What are we going to do with you?
default_wink.png

Overall though, it was a GREAT show, in an especially nice facility. A big thank you to everyone who contributed their time and effort to make this such a wonderful experience for everyone. We're all really beginning to step up our game up here in little New England and it's showing. Congratulations to everyone who competed!

Frank,

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments this weekend!!!! You had a smile on your face from start to finish!!!! Streaker is Beautiful and had a succesful weekend with many wins. I can see why you are so proud of him!!!!

Also, I wanted to Thank you and Liz for opening up your beautiful farm to our club and allowing us to have such a FANTASTIC show!!!! Y'all are the best!!!!

Hope to see you and Liz again!!!

Kristina

Last edited by a moderator:
We came over on Sunday. What a nice day even with the weather. Frank it is always a pleasure talking to you and watching you show. Can't thank you and Liz enough for opening your barn up to all of us.

I was only there on Saturday and I wasn't showing but I had a great time! Lots of really nice horses! Missy is getting very good at creating some fun and challenging courses. I loved the NEMHS plank jump, very cute.

Thank you to Liz and Frank for allowing the club to use your beautiful facility!
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Frank,

It was great to see you and Streaker do so well! I know he is your favorite!

Love you watch you Struct your Stuff (Horses of Course) !
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Liz & Frank, Your place is absolutely gorgeous and we loved having our club show there and I know that the club members wouldn't mind having another show at your farm . It was a fun time and I think a great time was had by all..JANE

Frank,

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments this weekend!!!! You had a smile on your face from start to finish!!!! Streaker is Beautiful and had a succesful weekend with many wins. I can see why you are so proud of him!!!!

Also, I wanted to Thank you and Liz for opening up your beautiful farm to our club and allowing us to have such a FANTASTIC show!!!! Y'all are the best!!!!

Hope to see you and Liz again!!!

Kristina

Liz and I would like to thank everyone for the nice compliments....... Kristina you did great at the show.... were is your brags ;)

Frank

Congratulations on your wins!!!

Hi Everyone - I am glad that you enjoyed the show.

Thanks so much for Liz and Frank for welcoming us into their home.

Well ... to Matt and Molly you haven't seen nothing yet. You might want to ask Kristina?? LOL I do enjoy coming up with new things to challenge you and your horses.

Thanks again for all who came and I hope to see you in RI in August.

Missy Tansey

NEMHS Show Manager

default_new_shocked.gif

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Latest posts

Back