NEMHS MAY 18TH SHOW & BREEDERS SHOWCASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
NEW ENGLAND MINIATURE HORSE SOCIETY BREEDERS SHOWCASE

On May 18, 2008, the New England Miniature Horse Society will sponsor an American Miniature Horse Association (AMHA) approved Miniature Horse Show at Greene Field Farm, 251 Waterman Hill Rd, Greene, RI. This show will feature a full schedule of classes for the Miniature Horse Enthusiast. Approximately 131 classes will be offered including the crowd pleasing Hunter, Halter Obstacle, Pleasure Driving, and a Liberty, and we offer all the same classes in Novice ( adult & youth)

Midday the Society will feature a BREEDERS SHOWCASE. This is a wonderful opportunity for the public to view at one location a diverse sampling of Miniatures bred throughout the New England area, from farms that they might not have the opportunity to visit. Many of these horses will be available for purchase and breeders will be on hand to answer any questions.

PUT MAY 18, 2008 ON YOUR CALENDAR AND COME JOIN THE FUN!!!!!!!

For more information on the BREEDERS SHOWCASE please call Tom O'Connell, coordinator/announcer 860-355-8940. [email protected]

For more information on the SHOW or directions to the SHOW, please call Jane Phillips, Show Committee Chairman 401-397-6574 [email protected]

You can got to club website and see showbook, with classlist and directions, and entry forms.

NEMHS or email me with questions or for more info on show ...JANE

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT !!!

I'll be there, just doing performance with my mare. It'll be a fun show!
default_biggrin.png

Great News Heather,

I am glad your coming, It will have good show, see you next weekend..JANE

Its hard to believe that its show time again, but after the snowy winter we had, I am ready for it!!! We will be there with quite a few, and we are looking forward to it!

Question on the showcase, Jane: Will it be just like the one at the clinic? Same cost and bring a write up on the horse?

Almost 1 week left...... See y'all there!!!

Hi Kristina.

It will be run the same ,durning lunch break and same cost, we will have Tom doing the reading on the horses , and he will make it fun and interesting. I know I can believe its next week, could use a few more weeks ( with no rain ) to get them ready. see you next weekend...JANE

Latest posts

Back