NEMHS Clinic ~ great day !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
We held the NEMHS Meet & Great Clinic today and it turned out to be a great day, the weather was alittle rainy at the beginning , but cleared up, We had great turn out of new & old members, there were about 40-50 people there and Steve Lampson did great talk , and answer & question section . Kristina did very Professional job giving demos in halter, onstacle & driving and we would like to thank her for all her hard work. Darlene did very nice demo in hunter, and we had good turn out in all the mock classes we held after each demo and I heard from alot of the new people there, that they learned alot and we hope to see you all at the shows.

We had fun & relaxing time just talking and enjoying pizza lunch and bidding on the silent auction stuff and show clothes we had for sale.

I would just like to thank everyone who worked so hard putting this together and we hope to do the same next yr. Here are just a few pic's from today, my camera battery gave out, I know others took pic's so we may see more.....JANE

cliniic2.jpg

clinic02.jpg

clinic03_250x187.jpg

clinic4_250x187.jpg

pig2_250x187.jpg

clinic2.jpg

And even Judge Steve Lampson enjoyed himself and went for a drive

steve2.jpg

It was a great and fun day!
default_biggrin.png
Everyone who arranged it did a very good job
default_aktion033.gif

Jane the pictures don't show up.
default_no.gif

I can't agree with you more, Jane.... The clinic was wonderful!!! Thank you so much for organizing this great event!!! Darlene also deserves a lot of credit for getting the letters together and helping it work out! I enjoyed meeting some new club members and catching up with some old friends. Mr. Lampson was very insightful and gave some wonderful driving and obstacle tips.... I cannot wait to get started on them!!! I enjoyed sharing what I know with the members, and hopefully, everyone learned something. It was a great way to get a few of my horses back into the "show ring" mentality..... I think it was a SUCCESSFUL day!!!

Here are a few more pics of Steve and Hot Shot..... I think he enjoyed the drive!
default_smile.png
It was also great to be able to stand back and look at my horse! Wish I had time to take some more pictures.....

clinic003.jpg

clinic001.jpg

I know Zoe and Craig had their camera handy for everything, so hopefully she can post some pics.... It looked like they got some good ones!!!

Hot Shot looked amazing out there Kristina! you did a really good job training him!
Thank you so mych for your kind words, Jenny!!! It was very nice to meet you and your mom yesterday!!! You all are welcome to come up and visit the farm when you would like. If there is anything I can help you out with, let me know and I will see what I can do!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back