NELL has a NEW MOMMY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
This is the best news ever. Nell has found a new and permanent home. It's going to be very hard to give her up (I'm crying). But, I know this will be better for Nell. She is going to Ohio and will be the very best friend of Peanuts, another darling little Dwarf. Christy Looney and her husband Steve have promised to spoil her rotten. LOL

She's doing good with her new cast, but it will take a long time and I know Christy will take the very best care of her. I told Nell that she was going to a new home and she was upset with me and didn't want to go. But, when I told her that Peanut needed her and that she could be very best friends with her, Nell was delighted. She then confided in me that some of the other youngsters picked on her, some were friendly, but none of them were her vary own Best Friend.!!

I feel so good about all this, but feel very sad too. I'm miss the little cutie.

Ginny

I am so happy for Nell. Such a cute little girl she deserves the best!

Aw Ginny!
crybaby.gif
You've been so good to Nell. I feel so honored to know you AND her. You can go back and tell her that the other young ones are just jealous because so many people here love her. I look forward to plenty of updates from her new home.

I'm so glad she's found such a good home. I had a feeling she would......

MA

Thats great news...sad for you I know...but so happy for Nell's new family. Warms the heart!

That is the best news! Congratulations to all.

Liz M.

Oh so super! You must keep a pictorial diary for us. You know we will want to know. Nell is so lucky and you are one of God's angels on earth.

im so happy and l think she got the perfect home! i dont know how any of us can thank ginny enough for all she has done for this girl
worshippy.gif

I'm so pleased to hear that Nell gets to go and be buddies with another little dwarf and be loved and cherished.

Bittersweet for you I know
no.gif
but you changed a piece of the world!! Blessings to Nell and her new family. Just so ya know, Nell will never forget YOU!
smile.gif

OH, That is the BEST news... I am so happy for little Nell, and thatshe will have her very own "friend"!! You were one GREAT MOMMIE to her, and I know she will never forget that or you!

Latest posts

Back