Needed your favorite pics. for a 4-H booklet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrat

Reaction score
I've reworked the Mini Horse project book for our county 4-H. Last year they had me do it in B&W and this year they said we can print it in color so now I need new pics.

I just found this out lastnight and wanted to have the booklet in to the office for printing today. So I'm limited on time.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Thanks Its been finished up the best I can for now!

I was going to delete this thread but I guess I can't.

If anyone post anything I'll use them for next year or on my next project
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reworked the Mini Horse project book for our county 4-H. Last year they had me do it in B&W and this year they said we can print it in color so now I need new pics.I just found this out lastnight and wanted to have the booklet in to the office for printing today. So I'm limited on time.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Thanks Its been finished up the best I can for now!

I was going to delete this thread but I guess I can't.

If anyone post anything I'll use them for next year or on my next project
default_smile.png
I sent you an email but heard nothing back? sorry could not help

I just got your email, i think this is the photo you were wanting? I can just PM you my photobucket account and you can use whatever you like if you want
default_smile.png

I have another head show of stetson from this past summer clipped w/ show halter so i don't know which you were referring to? I'll just post both
default_smile.png

0000StesonHeadb.jpg

StetSale11-1.jpg

Thanks to you all!

I started this thread as a last resort, with little time to get replies. They are all great pics. And since I have your permission now, Can I save them and use them in future projects? The only places the pictures would be used will be 4-H related and used as donation.(I recieve NO $ for the booklets, the 4-H office charges $5, to the members who want to take the project. (because they are printing it in color now They had me do it B&W last year)

Thanks for your help and picutres
default_smile.png

Gorgeous Heads on both the Horses above.

And Mary, the little Cowboy is TOO CUTE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeanna I have to say...I LOVE THAT FIRST PIC...Wow...you sure have a talent...AWESOME Girl!!!! Jbrat...sounds like your project is going to be great....I am a big 4-H supporter...and, think it is so wonderful for kids...I myself completed 9 years of 4-H (equine) myself...many...many moons ago lol and, have some very wonderful memories.

Best of luck to you!!!!

lis

Latest posts

Back