Need to vent!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
so my oldest sister(30) doesnt live with us, i often go to her place to chill and see my soon to be 3 year old niece, anyway she was missing some stuff like makeup clothes w.e and my 2nd oldest sister said something to kim to make her think i took it (when me and my two other sisters where all in kims place) (i have 3 sisters) anyway kim came to my place and looked all thorugh my room and like fliped it upside down! its a major mess everythings pulled out and all my stuff is everyhwere im so mad, i jsut cleaned my room! and thats a big thing for me! so now i have to spend like forever to clean it again! frig im so mad at her and my other sisters! i wanna move out:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mad at my sister for ripping up a Chicago Bears poster I had. We had the identical poster, hers got ripped, she accused me of doing it (I DIDN'T) and so she ripped up mine in retaliation.

We were both under 10 then, I think.

I'm 32 now. Still burns my butt.

But it does stink that you gals are older and still have stuff like this going on.

Latest posts

Back