NEED to vent

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
GAHHH :arg! :arg! so i have a therapy appt today, which i was looking forward to but only now i cant go cuz my mom decides now is a good time to tell me that she doesnt wanna go anywhere today like urggg, its in the next town so i cant rly walk, i walked home once cuz my mom never showed up it took me 2hs, in the rain! gahh im so mad with her, and everyone in my family is calling me fat which is rly bugging me, i tell them to knock it off but no they jsut keep going, like ahh im sooo mad! iduno maybe i should jsut quit all of it, the therapy the anti depressants all of it
default_sad.png

oh I am so sorry your family is like that!
default_no.gif

Can you tell the therapist you do not have transportaion? They may be able to help if there is a service that can pick you up and take you home? I know where I live (US) there is transportaion help to and from dr stuff for those that need it. There may be something out there.

Please dont give up! Do not let the negitive people win! I remember the post you had with pics and I stand by that you ARE NOT FAT!!!! Try to think of the future and of what a strong beautiful woman you will be when you come out of this dark time.

Cara...do not quit your meds, there can be serious effects just stopping certain medicines, sometimes it needs to be done slowly.

Do you have a friend who can take you? How about your sister? Talk to your Mom, tell her you really think you need to go (even though I'm guessing you think you don't). Therapy does help and it's important to go.

About your weight, some meds will cause you to store more water and/or fat. I'm guessing these meds are really helping you, so again, do not just stop taking them. Ignore the weight comments, I've seen pics of you and you are not fat. I know every teenage girl thinks they are fat when they aren't!

My Mother had some very serious illnesses and was in pain all the time. Her doctor gave her some anti-depressents to help her through it, and she felt great. She felt so much better that she thought she didn't need them anymore so she stopped taking them, she crashed bigtime....she was even more depressed than before. Do not stop your meds without talking to your doctor.

Sending good wishes your way...hang in there! In a couple years you will be able to move out and be on your own, so use this time to get yourself "right and ready". Concentrate on you (which includes doing better in school, so I hope that's getting better)!

Hi Cara! Sorry you are having troubles today.

Call the therapist and tell her you want to come but have no transportation.

See if she can do your appointment by phone today.

Good luck gal and you are not fat.

I grew up with lots of negative comments from my family. Never good enough, teased becuase I was flat chested and should just wear bandaids instead of a bra, slut, whore, etc (I was a straight A student involved in AP classes, honor society, had a PT job, took care of my own horses, didn't sleep around, etc.). I ignored them. Moved out a week before I graduated high school (which I graduated under the honor society, in the top 10% of my class, with a year scholarship to college). I cut all ties with my parents about 2.5 years ago. Its been the best decision I've made. I would feel depressed, inadequate, etc. every time I saw them. I no longer do. I graduated college fast in a hard degree, married a wonderful guy, have a great son now, and life is perfect!
default_wub.png
Just hang in there!!! I know how you feel.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back