Need Stall Curtains

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiedoll68346

Reaction score
We are shopping for stall curtains/drapes, we want a full set to do a standard stall, need them in Red, possibly with black trim, anyone have good suggestion as to where to look for good quality drapes and good pricing?? Thanks,

Barb

Darn! I know someone trying to sell a set, but they are orange and navy. Otherwise, the best stall curtains that I've ever had, we ordered from RaDon. They are a little expensive, but the quality is so worth it!

Showtime Training Center did my curtains and I like them.

RaDon does have some really nice curtains but boy they are expensive.

Thank you for the replies, I know Showtime Training Center I will get a hold of them

Barb

Darn! I know someone trying to sell a set, but they are orange and navy. Otherwise, the best stall curtains that I've ever had, we ordered from RaDon. They are a little expensive, but the quality is so worth it!

Can you have the people with the orange and navy set email me :-D [email protected]

Or, if anyone else has navy/dark blue (willing to consider different color trims) please email me..

Sorry not trying to steal the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barb,

I have a suggestion for you, Change your colors to Orange and Navy and try to buy the used set Mimi mentions!! My set was formally from Cascade Farms, when we bought them we just had the Cascade removed and Loomis added, it cost around $165 to do the letters which are sewn on. Kind of fun to recycle instead of buying new too.

Stall curtains can be so expensive I think you should start liking Orange and Navy. Good luck with your search.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

Hi Barb,

We have a set - well I'm not sure what is considered a set - but ours are red w/black trim. They're like new. Let me know if you'd like more info on them.

Janis

Latest posts

Back