Need some info...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted about this a few months ago, but kinda ran into a dead end...

I am looking for more information about my mare I purchased back in April of this year.

Registered name: Westrocks Princess Di

Registered with AMHA (A123049) and AMHR (293232A)

D.O.B: June 3rd, 2001

Color: Deep Red/Sorrel no white markings

Height: 31"

Dam: Olde Bridge Farms Golly Miss Molly

Sire: Mini Bits Kwik Pik

I purchased her from Debora Gallaspy from Church Hill, TN who purchased her from Jones Mini-Whinnies from West Middlesex, PA (Looks like they are calling themselves Just Mini-Whinnies now...) from there I hit a dead end wall. I would like to find info about her as a foal, where she came from pics if at all possible. I would like to know if she had more than the 2 foals I am aware of and what they looked like as well as the 2 I know of (never saw them just was told by the person I bought her from), wondering if she had/has a show record because she likes to show off and does AWESOME posing in the halter stance.

Also wondering if anyone has her dam or pic. Or if they have a horse related to me mare. Or know any more info about her bloodline etc...IMG_20130831_132250.jpgIMG_20130831_132316.jpgIMG_20130831_131636.jpgIMG_20130831_131655.jpg

Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very pretty. I know nothing about her, but wondering if you have her birthday listed right, cause it would be hard for a two year old to have 2 foals. Have you googled her name? Sometimes you can find older pictures and stuff on-line, but not always.

She's very pretty. I know nothing about her, but wondering if you have her birthday listed right, cause it would be hard for a two year old to have 2 foals. Have you googled her name? Sometimes you can find older pictures and stuff on-line, but not always.
I hit to wrong key, fixed it now. She is 12 years old. Her last foal was back in '09 and I was told there was another foal in '07. I have tried googling her name, and both the dam and sire and get nothing but stuff I have posted and/or the two people whom had her before me. I can't even find where the prefix in her name came from... Was hoping maybe someone who has been with AMHA for a long while will maybe remember her or can look her up or something. Or if the prefix name is familiar...

I posted info on your other thread with some registry information for you.

Latest posts

Back