Need some help!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
Our Miniature Horse club's first meeting is coming up. For our first meetings we always make educational posters for our achievement fair, its fun and a good way to learn.

This year we want to make a collection of posters about famous miniature horses. About the only famous miniature horse we know of is Boones Little Buckeroo! I'm sure we know more, but we don't realize they are famous!

So what I am is asking if for some people to post about some famous miniature horses, mares or stallions. They can be famous for having a impact on the breed, for being an incredible athlete or halter horse, community service work, whatever.

All I need is a short paragraph or two explaining why the horse is famous or admired.

I hope some of you will be able to help!

Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King..... I have an article about him on my website under "reference page".

Hope this helps some!
saludando.gif

/R Nationals is starting VERY soon. Might be good to go get some info on the horses that take home the Grands, just to show current confirmation levels.

Buckeroo is a great place to start. Also, look up...

...Actually, you know what? Go to Tony's web page for Little America Minis. He's got a good reference page on /A "Historical Stallions" that would be a good place to do some opening research.

Thanks! I found more than enough to work with, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back