Need some help with cart measurments

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
Ok so I've only made a few Shetland size show carts so far and I got the measurements from the people that wanted them. They were 66" shafts and I can't remember the width between them. These were for max size shetlands if i recall. I have a customer that has a 40" pony and feels 60-64" shafts are what she'll probably need. I'm guessing since a 40" pony isn't a whole lot bigger than a Mini they probably aren't going to need a whole lot wider. Can anyone tell me what their carts measure shaft length and width Please??? Also what size pony you use it on.

My carts run from 60-66 inches long, and are usualy 21 inches between the shaves at the narrowest point. I use the jerald cart on a 42-43 inches pony with 66 inch shaves and a 21 inch width...he can also go on the easy enrty which is only 60 inch shaves...66 is pretty long on him at 42 inches tall.....our bigger pony, a stout 46 inches, uses these same vehichles...he looks just fine on the 60 inch easy enrty...

Latest posts

Back