Need new tires for Frontier EE cart....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margo_C-T

Reaction score
Looks like I need new tires (would also consider new wheels) for my 'genuine' Frontier EE pipe cart. Since Frontier is out of business, does anyone know where replacements might be available? Mine has the 5/8" axle and 5" hubs. I don't want solid inserts.

Thanks for any input!

Margo

CTM Products

They list 20" regular wheels on their cart parts page, but have 24" wheels, both regular and heavy-duty on their cart accessories page. I would imagine that they also have 20" wheels in heavy-duty, but they're not listed.

http://www.ctmproduc...Accessories.htm

They have the best prices I've seen, and they're a great company, although sometimes difficult to contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck getting any response from CTM. I have e-mailed them two different times about two different things and did not get any reply either time. Their phone numbers do not work--I can't remember what the regular number does but I know it didn't go through to CTM when I tried it--and their toll free number goes to some college (school of some sort--it is not CTM) in California.

Ozark Mtn. is a dealer for CTM but last I heard even they couldn't get in touch with CTM--I had hoped to buy a set of wheels through them but that didn't work out for me either.

You might inquire here: http://www.colorfulicelandics.com/horseandponycarts.html They have Mini carts and list wheels that have 5" hubs and 5/8" axles--I was going to contact them to see if their wheels would work on my cart, but then it wasn't necessary; I switched out the wheels on my pony and mini carts before I sold the pony cart.

Leia was finally able to get in touch with them after trying for ages, but that was a while back...it sounds like something is seriously wrong. Their shop is somewhat close to where we live, so we may have to drive by and see what's going on.

I rather doubt they are open now but maybe...if you drive by abd they are open...buy a half dozen shaft tips for me. I will send you the money for them and the postage to mail them to me!! I haven't been able to get them anywhere else.

I have been told that the only way a dealer can get carts is to buy a whole container of them-- sounds like they ship direct from China.

I tried going thru CTM recently and ran into the same thing. Phone numbers don't work nor no responses thru email. Contact Ozark Mtn I got my wheels thru them.

Latest posts

Back