Need name suggestions lol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShashwatAcres

Reaction score
Well I was offered a colt and I gladly accepted him lol. he is Double bred top and bottom on zippo pine bar, right now he is just known as the grey colt LOL, so I need name suggestions. I havent gotten him home yet have to finish his pen then we will bring him home and get some pictures but til then any suggestions
default_unsure.png

Becky

That's one of my favorite lines ever. Don't have a clue what you can call him but I'd sure like to call him MINE!

default_wub.png

Zip Names

Silver Zipper

Zippin' Through the Fog

Zippidy Do Da

Names that go well with Grey Colors

Thunderhead

SnowStorm

Silverado

I can not wait to get him home, we are building his pen and turn out this weekend. I went to see him this afternoon and I am in love
default_wub.png
. He is a big baby, I walked right up to him haltered him picked up all 4 feet trimmed him and just loved on him
default_wub.png
.I forgot the camera as I went out there right from work.You would never know he was a stud by the way he acts which is great
default_wink.png
.Of course if he acts stupid them boy will be coming off.But I did tell the guy that I would do several shows with him as a stallion but if I nor the judges think he is stallion material he will make a wonderful all around gelding
default_wub.png

Keep the names a coming please I need all the help I can get lol
default_rolleyes.gif

Becky

Zippo Lite My Fire

Zip Your Lip

Zippo's Skip

Zip It Up

Zip Code

Zippin Pippin

Zippin Along

Zipper Ripper