Need major prayers...colic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss of Copper.
sad.gif
He was a cute little guy. I know you must be hurting now. May you have a brighter tomorrow.

Oh Nila,

I am so sorry for your loss of Copper - I cannot post from work but was watching all day and hoping for a better outcome. He is at peace now, free from pain - and you did all you could have done for him

Hugs to you,

Stacy

Oh Nila, my love and condolences go out to you for your loss of Copper. It doesn't seem right. I was so hoping and praying all would be well for you.

Wish I could give you a hug in person.

MA

Nila, I'm so sorry for your loss. Was hoping as were we all for better news.

Jan

Oh Nila I was so wishing for a better update
no.gif

My thoughts are with you and I hope you can feel the hug I am giving you.

Nila,

I am so sorry for your loss. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin

Nila-

I'm so sorry about Copper. Just remember that he is now running and jumping pain free. I hope time will help heal your broken heart.

Barbie

Nila,

I am so sorry.

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with the loss of your precious little man.

God no Nila! Not Copper!
crybaby.gif
I remember how you clung to him after you lost Blossom last year. My heart aches for you in the great losses you've had. You did everything possible to save him and he loved you. I'm SO sorry hon.

{{{{{{{Nila}}}}}}}

Nila, my heart is just breaking for you. I'm so sorry - you've just been through so much, and I know this just doesn't seem fair, especially at such a young age.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and will light my memorial candle for you tonight.

Big hugs to you,

Liz R.

I am so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. What a shame to lose one, especially one so very young.

crybaby.gif

SunQuest said:
Well, it has been one heck of a weekend. Our only surviving colt from last year has been colicing all weekend long. Yesterday morning he was down and the vet was out and he was tubed. He seemed to be doing better 4 hours later so I wanted to go get lunch, and he was down again and rolling. So we got him up, walked him, gave more banamine, and he seemed to be doing better. Then at 7 he got a light meal on the dry pasture, and well, he coliced again. So at 9 pm I was waiting on the vet to return out call because she was in colic surgery. Well, I took him in to the clinic at midnight, and well, he is still there. They thought he was passing some of the oil, but today they tried to get him on so solid food, and well, he has coliced again around 4pm. They think he is impacted and are going to try to over hydrate him to get it to pass. We won't do colic surgery as the chances are 50/50 and I won't put him through that, even if they were to do it for free. Please say some major prayers as this boy is VERY VERY special to us as he is the surviving foal from last years rough year where we lost our precious Blossom and the other one was aborted prematurely. (We only bred for 3 horses last year and this year we haven't had any foals and I am not breeding any for next year. I am so worried as I have never had a colic case this bad
no.gif

Oh he is the little foal that is silohetted in my avatar. And here is a picture of him from last year. I haven't taken any this year as I just haven't had the time or the help available as mom has a stress fracture in her foot (AGAIN!).

CopperBrandySmall.jpg

452512[/snapback]

new_let_it_all_out.gif

I am So sorry to hear this! I know how sad you must be.

Please take care,

Beth

Back