Quantcast

Need Information Concerning Diapers/Holders?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

carlenehorse

Reaction score
I need something for my mini that I will be taking to nursing homes and childrens hospitals. It is like a diaper to catch all the mess these little ones make.

Any information is needing on where I can purchase one.

Thanks Carlene

Miniv

Reaction score
To be honest, we rarely have accidents under those situations.......perhaps because our little guy will do his business during the trailer ride.
However, we always take a scooper, garbage bag and paper towels.

When we've had a mini in the house for any length of time (ie. our orphan foal), we use "Depends" Panties and slice a small opening for the tail.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
Thanks Miniv I appreicate the response. I did see someone with a picture of a black bag that attached to the back of the horse right under their tail. I am hoping they will respond and let me know where they got it.

Carlene

Suzie

Reaction score
We were invited to take a baby mini to a lecture at the library. We tried out Depends with a slit. Worked okay. Just for a temp fix. Most of my minis will poop and pee in the trailer if I provide shavings. I call them "shaving trained" instead of potty trained.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
I use "Bun Bags" for my minis that I take to town and to nursing homes, they work great! My neighbor makes and sells them. Here's the link: www.bunbag.com

I highly recommend them!

Latest posts