Need Information Concerning Diapers/Holders?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
I need something for my mini that I will be taking to nursing homes and childrens hospitals. It is like a diaper to catch all the mess these little ones make.
default_biggrin.png

Any information is needing on where I can purchase one.

Thanks Carlene

To be honest, we rarely have accidents under those situations.......perhaps because our little guy will do his business during the trailer ride.
default_wink.png
However, we always take a scooper, garbage bag and paper towels.

When we've had a mini in the house for any length of time (ie. our orphan foal), we use "Depends" Panties and slice a small opening for the tail.

Thanks Miniv I appreicate the response. I did see someone with a picture of a black bag that attached to the back of the horse right under their tail. I am hoping they will respond and let me know where they got it.

Carlene

We were invited to take a baby mini to a lecture at the library. We tried out Depends with a slit. Worked okay. Just for a temp fix. Most of my minis will poop and pee in the trailer if I provide shavings. I call them "shaving trained" instead of potty trained.

I use "Bun Bags" for my minis that I take to town and to nursing homes, they work great! My neighbor makes and sells them. Here's the link: www.bunbag.com

I highly recommend them!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back