Need Info on My Mare foaling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticRider

Reaction score
From on set of labor and positioning of the foal any input on how long it will be before the lil one is born? I am soooo excited...

She was rolling and thrashing around on Monday something aweful...being new to foaling I called my Vet, thought she was colicing! Nope! Just in labor! She did the rolling and thrashing for hours and hours...Now she is up and eating and acting like nothing is going on...

Someone tell me what is going on with her and what to expect! I am so excited!!!!! :aktion033:

She may have been positioning the foal, but there is no way of truly knowing how long it will be before she actually lays down and starts pushing. I would be watching her like a hawk, though!

MA

She may have been positioning the foal, but there is no way of truly knowing how long it will be before she actually lays down and starts pushing. I would be watching her like a hawk, though!

MA

MA
Oh I am right here for her....I will not be going any where! Thanks for posting!

MA

MA
Oh I am right here for her....I will not be going any where! Thanks for posting!

Sorry about the mess up with posting...farily new to board! Ooops sorry!

[SIZE=10pt]Just bumping this up for you girlfriend, how's the little princess doing tonight?[/SIZE]

Lori

[SIZE=10pt]Just bumping this up for you girlfriend, how's the little princess doing tonight?[/SIZE]

Lori

Still things at a stand still...she is laying down a lot but no thrashing or rolling anymore. I just don't want to leave her alone. How is that lil poppa doing?

Lori

Still things at a stand still...she is laying down a lot but no thrashing or rolling anymore. I just don't want to leave her alone. How is that lil poppa doing?

[SIZE=10pt]Papa is doing well - fat and sassy![/SIZE]

Please keep us posted - I am just as anxious as you are for baby's arrival!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :488:

Lori

I am proud to say that the Papa of our foal that is on it's way is: AMHR Meadowridges Nakota Wind

Owned by one of my dearest friends! Luvmycritters :saludando:

Winnie is bagging up lots...and her teets are a little waxy feeling. I am hoping she will foal out this weekend when my hubby is home. I am so excited :risa8:

This lil one will be so loved
default_wub.png
: by so many. :saludando: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Back