Need ideas for security camera for hubby's work van...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Ok, I've wrestled with whether or not to post this all night long, as I know the whole time in typing this request for help with ideas for security, that I'll be biting my tongue to keep from going off into another whole long drawn out rant session about DADGUM DIRTBAG LOWLIFE DIRTY ROTTEN SCUMBAG THIEVES!

So before I totally let loose with my emotions again, I'll try to stay composed and just ask, if anyone knows what kind of security camera can we get to have "inconspicuously" installed inside the front cab of a work van, and also another for the cargo area in back, and where can we go to get it... I'd be grateful for any advise you can spare.

Looking for something wireless possibly, or at least mobile enough where it can go "with" the van on hubby's daily work routes.

Thanks so much to the kind folks who've offered resources through PM's and private emails. We very much appreciate all your help. We are still open to more options as well, so please keep them coming. All your help is deeply appreciated.

WORD UP, to the thief who stole from us last night, and any other with similar notions! Next time you "feel the need" to help yourself to TAKING what my husband and I have WORKED LONG AND HARD FOR... be sure to smile those pearly whites while ya do it!
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back