Need help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Simple Life Farm

Reaction score
I am trying to change my LB password, but I don't know my account user name. I THOUGHT I did, but apparantly I don't. I have tried everything I know.

It is not Addicted To Minis, or any of my email addresses. So how do I figure this out :arg!

I drives me crazy with all these passwords you have to keep up with, I suck at it!!!!!!

Thanks ya'll.

Your user name should be the name you post under...at least I've always used Minimor for my user name, I'm sure of that

However, if you're logged in to post, if you go to 'my controls' and then click on 'change password' it would come up with a screen that tells you to put in your old password, then enter a new password, then enter it again on another line to confirm...you shouldn't have to even put in your user name. I just tried it, and that's how it worked for me...
default_unsure.png

Thanks Minimor.... stupid me!!!! It was my log-in name I couldn't remember!!! Then I accidentally logged myself out, and couldn't get back in. It took me about 2 hours tonight to figure it out..... but persistance pays off.... I am back now. Thanks again!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back