Need Help with my Equipage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
I put my mare on Equipage monitor and it is acting funny. There is a clicking sound from the box and it keeps setting off the pager. I am also watching my mare under the foaling camera so I can see she is not laying down which would set off the pager.

I don't know what is wrong with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Carlene

I had borrowed one from a friend for my maiden mare and it kept going off for no reason I called the company and told them my problem and he sent me a new one for free. The told me one of the parts had gone bad and that hardly ever happens, so he sent me a new one. Good Luck, Kathy

Well Kim you were right I put a new battery in the black box and turned it upside down. LOL

Working fine now and of couse she didn't do anything all night long but sleep. I have her under the camera and the monitor. Bag was big and tight yesterday.

Thanks for the help.

Carlene

You're welcome Carlene,

I've done the same thing more the one time.
default_wacko.png
Chalk it up to lack of sleep from marestare!
default_wink.png

If you do have a legitimate problem with it (no a sleep-deprived problem LOL) they are great about sending a new one out asap. They understand it's not something you can be without when you need it most.

Jan

We had a problem with ours, also. Have called them several times over the years and they have always been right on target with answers and support.

By the way, our problem was a battery in the repeater. The repeater contains a rechargeable battery that will take over for 2-3 days if electricity goes out. Since we've had ours for over five years........they recommended replacing the battery and offered to send us one, but we were able to find it at Batteries Plus here in town. Once that was done the signal to the transmitter pouch came through loud and clear.

Because we've got a mare at 320 days, we've been testing it often!
default_yes.gif

Jan & Rose thank you for the information. That is good to know. I love this system and it has never let me down. Well worth the money I paid for it.

Carlene

Latest posts

Back