Need Help w/ Blanket

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I have a good friend that just purchased their first mini, and not knowing, the people who sold her the mini- fully body clipped this mini and she is freezing to death, I am getting my friend to order a nice warm Kensington, but she needs to borrow something for a night or two, is there anybody out there near Newburgh/ Boonville IN?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good friend that just purchased their first mini, and not knowing, the people who sold her the mini- fully body clipped this mini and she is freezing to death, I am getting my friend to order a nice warm Kensington, but she needs to borrow something for a night or two, is there anybody out there near Newburgh/ Boonville IN?

We live about 60 miles away, be more than glad to loan. Hal and Deb Bryant 618-378-3558

Back