Need Help Finding Miniature Horse Club

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
I have a friend in Bonham, TX and she is wanting her kids to show their miniature horses and doesn't know how to get started. I told her to find a miniature horse club in her area and she couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know of any miniature horse clubs close to her in Bonham, TX?

Thanks Carlene

I don't know any in Texas but we do 4H in MA and she could try checking her county 4H office . Or she coould check her states 4H website and she may be able to get some contact info there.

Southwest Miniature horse Club (AMHA) Dallas area

President: Sammy Rudel 817/297-6252 [email protected]

Greater Houston Miniature Horse Club (AMHA) Houston area

President: Nancy Grizzaffi 979/732-3230 [email protected]

There are also AMHR clubs in those same areas but I don't have their information.

Also check the AMHA and AMHR websites.

Carlene,

Also something else that might help get her going is to attend the Set of Seminars the marketing group I am work with (International American Miniature Horse Alliance) is putting on November 15th this year in Conroe Texas. If you need information on them email me at [email protected] and I will be glad to give you what you need as far as start times etc.
default_saludando.gif

So far what we have scheduled are the following:

Halter training

Grooming and getting ready for a show

Beginning Driving

Nutrition

What to wear in the show ring ( fashion Show) LOL I am not in it

Combined Driving Event exhibition

Dental care and requirements

And something else I am forgeting right now. The seminars are free and it should be a lot of fun. My grand kids are all going, plus there will be a pretty large group of other juniors there. If you make it be sure and introduce yourself to me.
default_smile.png

Also too you might want to attend the AMHA World Show in Fort Worth the end of this month. The youth classes are the first weekend of the show and you can really see a lot there. Also right now the AMHR National Show is going on in Tulsa.
default_wink.png

Good Luck you will love this for your kids, your entire family and yourself,

Latest posts

Back