Need Help choosing a Show Halter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I think gold would do wonders, or blue. Nice baby - nice head! That beta halter doesn't hurt to badly either!

I would vote for a brown cable halter.

Very nice looking boy
default_wub.png

I'd go with gold too. Your boy looks like my boy and his halter's noseband is trimmed with gold.

HorseShow004.jpg

Thanks for the help. I would have never thought gold. I have a gold one but it is a small and I don't know if it will fit him but I can hold it on him to get a idea of how it looks on him.

Thanks for the compliments I just this little guy he has the cutest little head.

Carlene

I definitely say gold would look awesome, he'd look pretty cool in a gold (metal) noseband.

I also think what would really make him "pop" is red.

Like........ this or this or this with (assuming I'm reading the order thingy right) red stones on the side.

He's a cute boy, love his head!

He would look really nice in a burgundy noseband, I think!!! I would stay away from beads. They're pretty but not really in style (imo, like an outdated trend) but a nice patent noseband is so classic and won't go out of style.

Yes Jill I love the noseband and I think you are right that the burgundy would look great on him.

Well I am off shopping.
default_biggrin.png

Carlene

Latest posts

Back