Need email address for Darin Southwick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

Anyone know it? I don't have it and can't find a website for their training center. Thanks!

Hmmmm. Well thanks! I googled and couldn't find the website!
default_rolleyes.gif

Well, the email address listed on the website doesn't work anymore. Anyone have the current one? My hubby took the most adorable pic of their stalls and dog at the central champ show and I'd like to email it to them. Thanks!

Hey Parmela, the website says feel free to contact them, so just call and ask for it. They have a couple of phone numbers there and you can at least leave a message telling them why you are calling. Can't hurt to try.

Karen

Oh by the way, you sure are a nice person to go to the trouble to get the picture to them. I'm sure the will appreciate it alot.

Parmela -

In your high tech life of emailing, googling, etc....... I'm just reminding you of the poor underworked postman who would LOVE to deliver your pictures via snail mail....
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
After all the work you've put into finding them....... You are too nice.

Parmela -
In your high tech life of emailing, googling, etc....... I'm just reminding you of the poor underworked postman who would LOVE to deliver your pictures via snail mail....
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
After all the work you've put into finding them....... You are too nice.
Adam,

It hadn't even dawned on me to print the darn thing out and just mail it to them! Where's that doh! smiley????

I am realizing the same thing - I went to the post office the other day to buy a stamp to send a bill (I pay almost everything online now) and didn't know the price of stamps had gone up!!!! GOOD GRIEF! I need to get out more. The only other things I usually send are show entries and those are SELDOM less than the normal cost of postage these days.

Latest posts

Back