Need contact info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandyboy1

Reaction score
I would like to contact several people about their horses, but I've been unable to find phone numbers or email addresses. If you can help me, I'd be very grateful. Please feel free to respond with a personal email.

Mike Want in Lodi, CA about Buttonwillows ?????, a black or bay pinto son of Stormy Rivers a Cut Above

The current owner of Oakcrest Cherokee Prince, a sorrel pinto, previously owned by the late Vicki Zander of the state of Washington

Gaye Murray in Montana about "Jet" a grey pinto

Dave Miller of Eugene, Oregon about Aaprina "Buck" a bay

Thank you!

Pam

You might contact Paul and Karen Sanders of Stormy River Miniatures in Oregon. They I think have a website link here on the Breeders Connect page. They may know about the Buttonwillows colt.

For the horse previously owned by Vicki Zanders, you could contact Joanne Ross of Scott Creek Farm in Salem Oregon. They also have a website -- I think it's

www.scottcreek.com Joanne worked closely with Vicki and I think helped with her estate when it came to dispersing her horses.

MA

Here is the info for Mike.

14910 Grassland Road, PO Box 2451, Lodi, CA 95240 (209) 479-1691

Latest posts

Back