Need computer genious

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
I have been tryiny to get to CMHR website and everytime I try I get this message-<td width="1 can someone tell what does that mean and how can I fix this problem. Thanks. Denise

Denise in the past week i have had a little trouble myself getting it to come up but im getting org.com website instead of CMHR

where are you getting that message at?? are you typing the addy in??

www.chancesminihorserescue.org

I have been trying alot of different addys, like yours for one and it still tells me error. I have it book marked and that doesnt work either. I click on the CMHR and I get this box that pops up saying an error has occured on this page do I want to continue-I click yes and thats when I get that stupid little message in the upper left corner.

Denise: Try this link. CMHR. You may need to put the slash at the end of the url address. Works for me both ways.

<td>=width is a table size that was set in the website.

Also, what do you have your display set too? You may need to change it to a smaller size. Example: A 600-pixel-wide table would look OK on a 640x480 screen, but not as you intended on a 1280x1024 screen.

I tried that link but it didnt work either. Where do I find my display setting??? Never knew i had one.
biggrin.gif

I am having trouble too, keeps coming up error. I need Nila's address. Can someone send it to me. Corinne

MeadowRidge Farm said:
I am having trouble too, keeps coming up error. I need Nila's address. Can someone send it to me. Corinne
Corinne,

You want my email addy or my web site addy?

The web site is www.sunquestminiatures.com and my email addy is [email protected]

You can also pm me if you like.

Added: I tried to go to the CMHR web site and didn't have any troubles. But, sometimes an internet line or something goes down and websites won't work when trying to access them from certain areas. I am hoping that is the problem with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back