Need a picture for an assignment

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
I have a photo request for you all. I need a picture of a small child with a mini. A bit of background information first. I wrote an essay and now need an image to go with it. The essay topic was, "What is one of the biggest things that has ever happened to you and how did it change your life?" I wrote about the first time I saw a mini, which led me to owning minis, which led me to animal assisted therapy, which led me to choose being a special needs educational assistant as a career. I was only two years old the first time I saw a mini, and believe it or not I can remember it quite vividly, though it was eleven years after that I became a mini owner. I truly believe that I wouldn't be where I am, or who I am if it weren't for my minis. I am looking for a picture of a small child (preferably female but doesn't have to be) with a mini. It would be best if the child was standing back and looking at the mini or reaching toward the horse, not petting it or giving it a hug. This picture will only be seen by the teacher and will not be shared with the class or anyone else for privacy reasons. If anyone has any pictures I could use I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

here are my girls 4 and 2 and our 36 inch mini

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

and my son 11 and daughter 4

IMG_3386.jpg

I dont know if these can help but here ya go!!!! My 4 yr old is name Kristen my 2 yr old is Sydney and my son is Aaron

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Dali..

candid shots and not the best dressed kid at the time - but always thought these were cute ... she was doing her own thing and no idea Grandma was clicking away LOL .....

april2010foals207.jpg

april2010foals190.jpg

april2010foals164.jpg

april2010foals194.jpg

april2010foals083.jpg

actually, I re-read your post and this might be more suitable for the way you described the photo you needed:

march2009141.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they are all so sweet minis and children,

that is what I like most about these minis.
default_wub.png

My oldest letting him sniff a flower. (Creeping Jenny lol)

accesscodebluebrook.jpg

Youngest and George, defiantly not a show horse but she loves him anyways.

brookgeorge1.jpg

candid shots and not the best dressed kid at the time - but always thought these were cute ... she was doing her own thing and no idea Grandma was clicking away LOL .....

april2010foals207.jpg

april2010foals190.jpg

april2010foals164.jpg

april2010foals194.jpg

april2010foals083.jpg

actually, I re-read your post and this might be more suitable for the way you described the photo you needed:

march2009141.jpg
What treasured memories!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

april2010foals207.jpg

april2010foals190.jpg

april2010foals164.jpg

april2010foals194.jpg

april2010foals083.jpg

march2009141.jpg
I love all your pictures!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Thank you so much everyone for all of the wonderful pictures. There are many I could use but I have decided to use this one.

In my essay I talk about my connection with my minis and from this picture it looks like this adorable little girl is connecting with the foal. It also works well because I talk about how the first minis I ever saw were a mare and foal.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Dali..
Thanks Dawn. I hope the horses are all doing well. Have a great Christmas.

Thank you so much everyone for all of the wonderful pictures. There are many I could use but I have decided to use this one.

In my essay I talk about my connection with my minis and from this picture it looks like this adorable little girl is connecting with the foal. It also works well because I talk about how the first minis I ever saw were a mare and foal.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on the photos of the grandbaby - glad you liked them. All the photos everyone submitted were wonderful and all made me smile. What better thing than minis and children?

Dani - I hope you get an A plus on your assignement - glad we could help.

Latest posts

Back