Need a "how to assemble a harness"...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foster Woods Miniatures

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had a good website that has step by step instructions (with pictures) that show how to assemble a harness properly. I have a pretty good Idea, I was just making sure I didnt miss anything
default_smile.png
I believe it would also be a good thing to have for new drivers. Sorry if I am just missing something obvious that is already on here, and thanks for your help!

This is an excellent multi-part demo of harnessing:

http://www.regencymi...riving_101.html

There is also an outstanding British YouTube video on harnessing, but at the moment I can't find it -- hopefully someone else has it bookmarked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily I knew someone who had harnessed before when I got my harness in the mail. What an amazing, confusing mass of leather straps and buckles! Why don't the companies send a little diagram? I guess they figure if you don't know how the straps go, you shouldn't be driving...

The British one, watched it awhile ago, it was quite good. Not to mention funky retro ;)

Regency Performance Miniatures has an excellent video on their website. Just Google them and you can find it. Good Luck

Latest posts

Back